Recover and return home
Windflower at The Craig provides rehabilitative services to help you recover from medical treatments and other physical conditions – and return home. In addition to high quality nursing care, all rehabilitative patients receive an accomodating room. Throughout your rehabilitative process, you’ll receive loving care and a commitment to putting your recovery first.
A team that helps you recover
Southwest Therapy Associates’ therapists are highly trained in their specific disciplines and offer a multitude of evidence based practice techniques. Each member of the therapy team will perform a personalized evaluation to establish your individual plan of care. Through a collaborative effort of our medical teams, we emphasize the healing of mind, body, and spirit to assist you with returning to your active lifestyle. We are poised and ready to serve your rehabilitation needs – whether they are physical, occupational, or speech therapy needs.
Our rehabilitation therapy provides the most up-to-date equipment available to help you regain strength and ability. A customized plan also provides for patients’ therapy needs and promotes a more efficient return to health and improved mobility. A fully equipped kitchen, bedroom and bathroom allow patients to practice the skills required for independent living, thus ensuring that when they return home, they’re ready to live independently again.
While staying in Windflower at The Craig for rehabilitation, you can expect the same services and amenities provided to all residents:
- Around-the-clock certified nursing staff, including RNs seven days a week
- A medical director who makes weekly rounds
- Geriatric pharmacy consultation
- Family-like surroundings
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Bed and bath linens provided
- Three hot, delicious meals daily
- Therapeutic diets as needed
- All utilities, including basic cable TV
- Planned program of activities
- Registered dietician and social worker
- Courtesy beverage service daily
- Medical transportation (accompanied by a Certified Nurse Aide for an additional fee)
Other services available for a nominal charge:
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Guest apartment for overnight family visits (with reservations)
- Guest meals