Skilled Nursing Care
Today. Tomorrow. Always.
Part of the mission of The Parks is to provide a place that enhances your life today and meets your needs tomorrow. If healthcare needs arise, The Parks can provide rehabilitative services to help you recover and return home. And if long-term care needs come about, you can be confident that the amenities you have grown to love will be maintained at The Parks. Residents always have priority access to multiple lifestyle and care options as their needs change.
The Parks is a healthcare center where residents and their families have grown to appreciate the careful planning that goes into the care of each individual.
At The Parks you can expect:
- Semi-private and private rooms
- Around the clock certified nursing staff, including RNs seven days a week
- A medical doctor who makes weekly rounds
- Geriatric pharmacy consultation
- Family-like surroundings
- Daily housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Bed and bath linens provided
- Three hot, delicious meals daily
- Therapeutic diets as needed
- All utilities, including basic cable TV
- Planned program of activities
- Registered dietician and social worker
- Courtesy beverage service daily
- Medical transportation (accompanied by a Certified Nurse Aide for an additional fee)
Other services available for a nominal charge:
- Beauty/barber shop services
- Guest apartment for overnight family visits (with reservations)
- Guest meals