Personalized care is our commitment to you
For more than four decades, Sears Methodist has delivered a consistent high quality of care to senior citizens in the Lubbock, Texas area. Our caring spirit and deep commitment to those who once cared for us creates an environment of family and belonging. Our residents and their families appreciate the careful planning that goes into the care of each individual. Whether it is a special diet or a special activity, the needs of each individual are evaluated and addressed. Our Care Plan Team considers quality of life issues that combine both medical and social needs. It is our deep respect for the individual that underscores our commitment to provide personalized care to achieve the highest quality of life possible.
New renovations, same reliable care
Recent renovations and a new interior design have made The Garrison Center more charming than ever. Its new modern style is complimented with a classic country twist that’s both cheery and comforting as you walk though the doors. Residents love the new private and semi private suites that provide enough space for friends or family members to stay overnight.
The Garrison Center Skilled Nursing services include:
- A lifestyle centered on engaging with others
- Freedom from the restraints of an institutional schedule
- Meals prepared in an open kitchen and served at a large dining table
- Wide range of daily and weekly social activities
- Assistance with daily activities
- High levels of clinical care at all times
- Personal laundry
- Bed and bath linens
- Scheduled medical transportation